Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Brought to you every WEDNESDAY

Thank you for taking an interest in my blog and website.  I am excited to continue sharing on a weekly basis.  You will be able to read my latest writing, every Wednesday.  I hope you will start to follow and share this with others you know.  I would love to invite you and all your friends/family into this journey, as you never know who this may benefit.  Please ask your friends and family to pass on the information, as well.  THANK YOU!
                                                               
The website is www.thenewfaceofautism.com and from the website you can be linked directly to the blog. 

I will offer a new writing each week and would love to have your comments, feedback, suggestions and interests.  I will do my best to reply to all comments left in the blog. 

Thank you for all of your support!!!  Until next Wednesday, January 19, 2011…..  Angie 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site....So good to hear your words. Alyssa looks beautiful and has grown up so much since I last saw you guys. I have shared your site with a special friend of mine....so thank you!! Erin Y and Meghan

    ReplyDelete