Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

I will be the first to say, "yes it is".  This is a very happy new year for me.  I am incredibly fortunate, blessed and thrilled to be entering into 2012!!   

I am not one to make resolutions at the beginning of each year, rather I like to have ongoing goals throughout the year.  I will share, my current goal is to do my best to take it easy and be patient with my recovery from the brain aneurism rupture.  I cherish every moment with my family and friends, more than ever!!  Again, I feel so blessed!

For those who have been reading my blog for some time, you must know, Alyssa is our "everything".  She is an angel.  To start off the new year, I thought I would share some new pictures taken just last week by our talented friend, Kara, from Kara Wright Photography. 

I am full of thanks to all of our wonderful friends and family who have been a part of my recovery.  Thank you!  THANK YOU!!  Much love, Angie 

1 comment:

  1. I think of you everyday and feel so blessed to have here my dear friend!! Sending you lots of love!!

    Love,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete