Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Job

I am excited to share, I have started working a new job.  This week is my first week... ya know, the week where you feel like you have been drenched with a fire hose?  HA! 

I plan to resume writing next week.  Until then, please know, I appreciate you, my readers, more than I can say.  If it wasn't for you, I would've lost the confidence to continue writing, a long time ago. 

I also want to tell all those who have helped us over the past few years how incredibly thankful we are.  Whether you lent an ear, contributed information, prayed for us, assisted with expenses or were simply our friends, we are ever grateful.  We absolutely couldn't have done it with you!  You rock!!!  You gave us hope, faith, confidence, relief and much, much more!  We love and thank you!!!!!

Have a great week!  Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment