Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Precious Moments


Reflecting on when I was a child, in elementary school. I remember, each morning we would say the Pledge of Allegiance and we would have a moment of silence too.  Times have changed, but I am hoping, we don’t need a school to remind us to take those moments of silence to heart.  In just a few days, we will reach the ten year anniversary of the September 11th attacks.  This anniversary is stricken with sadness, heroism, love, loss and so much more.

I wish to take a moment of silence, say a prayer and remember how fortunate I am to have the people I have in my life and the memories of those who are not.  I count my blessings each day.  This moment of silence is a precious moment.  This is not just recognition of a catastrophic event, but a reminder of how wonderful and beautiful life is. 

God bless.  Thank you for reading and have a great week.  Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment